Tents and Tarps Don't Make a Movement
They can take away the tarps and the tents. But they can’t slow down the Occupy Wall Street movement.
There have been police raids on Occupy Wall Street in Oakland, Portland, Denver, Albany, Burlington, Chapel Hill—and now last night in New York’s Zuccotti Park—orchestrated by politicians acting on behalf of the 1%.
But the 99% is undaunted. Occupy Wall Street’s message has already created a new day. This movement has created a seismic shift in our national debate—from austerity and cuts to jobs, inequality and our broken economic system.
Share a message of support for the Occupy Wall Street protesters.
You can tell them things like:
- Who you are and where you’re from.
- That you're standing with them, even as they face raids at the behest of 1% politicans
- A brief personal story about why you care about ending Wall Street greed
and building a country for the 99%.
- Why you appreciate the protesters' efforts.
- What you hope will come of the Occupy movement.
We’ll bring your message to the protesters!